THE ESSENTIAL KOJI GROWING EQUIPMENT
The Koji growing Box delivers unmatched growing performance compared to growing Koji in plastic or metal boxes. The Koji growing Box is a part of our Koji Growing System. Its compatibility with the "Koji climate pro Kit" gives you a complete solution for heating, humidification, and ventilation managed remotely for large-scale Koji growing projects.
MADE FROM JAPANESE CEDARWOOD.
Koji mold grown inside the Box will also start to inoculate the Wood, resulting in a more robust Koji Culture Kin population in the Wood.
FLEXIBLE & PORTABLE GROWING IN ALL ENVIRONMENTS
The Koji Growing Box has four multi-purpose openings compatible with the "Koji climate Pro" Set for Automaising your Koji Growing workflow.
This guarantees future upgradability and extension.
READY FOR COMMERCIAL GROWING
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF THE BOX ?
- Grow Koji on rice or grains to make Shio Koji, Amazake, or Miso
- Grow Koji on proteins like Beef and Pork to shortcut the dry-aging process and tenderize the meat significantly faster than the standard dry-aging technique.
- Grow Koji on vegetables to create vegan charcuterie
- Grow Koji on green Coffee beans to pronounce Acidity and sweetness before roasting.
Dehydrate Koji products at low temperatures in the same Workflow.
Dehydrate Food products to control the moisture level inside the products before the kojification process.*
AGING AND REFINEMENT
- Age Proteins in Sub Zero environments to slow down the Koji growing process
- Age Dairy like Koji cheese to slow down the Koji growing process
It fits your existing 1/1 GN Trays to grow Koji safely on Proteins in a HACCP Proof hygienic environment.
Grow better-tasting koji and more enzymatic Koji due to the ideal growing environment.
Premium Build Quality and the beautiful design of the box
Can be used Tableside for presentation
The Japanese Pine used for the box is untreated and harvested from sustainably grown forests.
Free online courses on How to use your Koji Box
HYGIENE AND MAINTENANCE:
The Wood is easy to clean by wiping the inside with Organic vinegar by the occurrence of black mold caused by excess humidity. To avoid Moisture buildup after growing, please aerate the Box sufficiently for long term storage.
The Large Koji Box set includes:
1 KOJI BOX
- Height: 34cm, Depth: 53cm, Width: 53cm fits 1/1 GN Trays
- High-quality Stainless steel, opening, and closing mechanism
- Foam Seals to protect from temperature or moisture loss
- 4x 3cm openings for USB Fan *Included in Pro version or Humidifier attachment and ventilation
- Solid 12mm Wood thickness
- Handmade quality with finger joints
1 KOJI TRAY
- Height: 5cm, Depth: 53Cm, Width: 32,5cm standard 1/1 GN Tray size.
- Milled grips on both sides
- Solid 12mm Wood thickness
- Handmade quality
LEAD TIME: 30 DAYS BUSINESS DAYS
FREE SHIPPING TO BE
WE ADVISE YOU TO WORK AT HACCP STANDARDS DURING THE WHOLE PROCESS OF INOCOLUATING KOJI ON FOOD.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FOODBORNE ILLNESS RESULTING OF OUR INSTRUCTIONS OR GUIDELINES.
WE DONT RECOMMEND CONSUMING RAW OR UNDERCOOKED MEAT AFTER THE KOJIFICATION.
WE RECOMMEND PURCHASING OUR KOJI GROWING EQUIPMENT ( HUMIDIFIER, HEAT MATT, TEMPERATURE PROBES, , TRAYS OR CONTAINERS. NECESSARY FOR THE INOCULATION PROCESS.